Now in its 13th year, the Singapore International Energy Week 2020 (SIEW 2020) will take place on 26-30 October in a new hybrid format. SIEW 2020 will feature onsite events held at Marina Bay Sands, combined with online streaming for all participants in Singapore and overseas. Given the current COVID-19 situation, the well-being of our community is our priority and SIEW will adhere to all safe distancing and advisories issued by Singapore’s health authorities.
Combining physical and virtual experiences
SIEW 2020 provides the ideal platform to foster dialogue and stronger collaboration between global energy stakeholders under the theme, “Creating our Low Carbon Energy Future Together”. SIEW 2020 delegates can continue to expect the same level of high-quality insights and networking opportunities.
SIEW provides unrivalled opportunities to tap into the global energy industry, foster connections and gain access to first-hand insights from energy thought leaders. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Participate in five days of onsite & virtual networking, presentations, panel discussions, roundtables and report launches to discover the latest developments in energy
- Take part in interactive Q&As and live discussions throughout SIEW
- Create your own profile and network with all attendees, sponsors and speakers
- Personalise your agenda, save events to your calendar and customise your experience around your schedule
- Set up onsite & online 1-2-1 meetings and create new contacts from the SIEW energy community
- Benefit from access to all SIEW event recordings and slides on-demand
We have developed new and exciting ways to engage your prospects so you can enhance your thought-leadership, drive brand awareness and actively generate leads.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available for both onsite and online components of SIEW 2020. To find out how your organisation can reach out to SIEW’s global audience of decision-makers, please contact: