A slowing global economy – coupled with fragile international relations and increasing environmental concerns around coal and nuclear policies – could pull a globalizing LNG market in the opposite direction.
Many questions abound regarding the state of the market and the future trajectory it will take. At the S&P Global Platts LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia (the official gas event of SIEW 2020), on October 27-28 in Singapore, join some of the key powerhouses, suppliers, buyers, traders, financiers and influencers to address critical industry junctures and get your burning questions answered.
S&P Global Platts is proud to be the official gas partner of Singapore International Energy Week 2020, one of the largest gatherings of energy professionals from across the region.
For a limited time only, register now to capitalize on great savings!
5 reasons to attend LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia:
- The official LNG & Hydrogen Gas event of SIEW 2020 featuring a comprehensive, one and a half day program packed with critical insights to help you prepare for the big shifts taking place in the LNG and hydrogen markets
- An outstanding speaker line up of 25 key industry experts covering the entire value chain – from gas sellers to buyers to traders to financial institutions – giving you a 360-degree perspective on how to develop a holistic strategy to new challenges
- Hear first-hand from international players from Japan, Korea, China, Australia, India, Middle East, Europe, Africa and the US on preparing for trade flow changes, forecasting price trends and transforming new realities into new strategies for a competitive advantage
- An independently researched program, providing unrivalled networking opportunities allowing you to mingle extensively with key senior leaders and make valuable connections with power players across the supply chain
- Discover new untapped opportunities through interactive discussions such as panels, interviews and fireside chats with live Q&A, allowing you to delve deep into topics and learn directly from industry leaders and your peers
- The role of LNG and hydrogen in accelerating a sustainable energy future
- The impact of a slowing global economy on LNG markets and the risks to an emerging hydrogen economy
- Trading, marketing and risk strategies in a long market
- Export capacity expansion and if new demand centers will keep pace with supply
- Factors influencing project finance and infrastructure in the new decade
- Competing fuels and their commercialization strategies compared to the LNG market
- Spotlight on emerging economies – will the region deliver on future demand growth?
- The impact of the wave of long-term contract expirations
- LNG shipping fleet outlook and LNG bunkering – what you need to know in 2020
- Keita Enjoji, Head of LNG, General Manager, Tokyo Gas Asia
- Doug Wharton, VP Origination, Asia, Cheniere Energy
- Gonzalo Cabrera, General Manager LNG Economics and Market Analysis, Total Mozambique LNG
- Daniel Mallo, Managing Director Head of Energy Infrastructure and Metals and Mining, Société Générale
- Sarah Bairstow, Chief Commercial Officer, Mexico Pacific LNG
- Yurika Tokuzumi, Deputy Director for International Affairs, Oil and Gas Division, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, METI Japan
- Tom Smeenk, BD Manager – Asia and Middle East, Vopak
- Dorian Delteil, Head of Oil & Gas, DBS
- Captain Walter P. Purio, CEO, LNG Marine Fuel Institute
To find out more about the conference, contact us at email@example.com.