ExxonMobil has been known as a traditional oil and gas player. How is the organisation changing mindsets and moving towards a net zero future? In this fifth episode of SIEWCast, host Rachel Kelly engages Geraldine Chin, Chairman and Managing Director ExxonMobil Asia Pacific, in a conversation on ExxonMobil’s commitment to reducing carbon emissions in Asia.
In this episode, we discuss…
- Three key areas for Asia’s low carbon energy transition by 2050
- ExxonMobil’s plans to support Asia’s net zero target
- Opportunities in the decarbonisation space
- Key challenges in moving into the energy sector
- Commitment to reducing carbon emissions
1:20| Three key areas for Asia’s low carbon energy transition by 2050: continued investment in research and innovation, sound government policies, and international cooperation
3:59| ExxonMobil’s low carbon solutions business including carbon capture and storage technology in Asia
5:37| Lower-emission roadmaps in ExxonMobil’s Advancing Climate Solutions Progress Report
7:48| Exciting opportunities in the carbon and hydrogen industries for young talents
9:45 | ExxonMobil is one company that can lead the energy transition
10:44 |Steps in shaping a resilient and sustainable energy future
ExxonMobil’s three drivers of energy demand [1:20]
Advancing Climate Solutions 2022 Progress Report [5:37]
ExxonMobil’s ambition towards net zero [9:45]
ExxonMobil’s Outlook for Energy [10:44]
You can download a copy of the transcript of this episode here.
- Sign up for the SIEW newsletter to get notified about future SIEWCast episodes straight to your inbox.
This SIEWCast episode is brought to you by Singapore International Energy Week and Money FM 89.3, in partnership with ExxonMobil