Times are uncertain, but our drive to come together and share knowledge is stronger than ever.
Asian Downstream Summit (ADS) and Asian Refining Technology Conference (ARTC) – Asia’s most influential oil & gas downstream technology event is going virtual on the 28 – 29 October 2020, to provide an interactive experience that will unite the refining and petrochemical community from Asia Pacific and beyond to examine the status of the industry in this ever shifting ‘new normal’.
During this time, our key mission is to keep our community fully engaged and updated, as we all adapt and respond to the collective challenges and opportunities.
Flexible. Zero Carbon Footprint. Easy to Access from Anywhere in the World.
This new, digital approach is designed to educate a broader audience, and we are excited to bring this important content to you in a new, virtual format that will make all the key takeaways, industry strategies, and interactions more exciting than ever.
We do understand that now more than ever, owner operators are focused on identifying the best solutions to ensure the resilience and resurgence of their operations as we emerge from this difficult period, and our goal is to create a platform that would provide the industry with the opportunity to learn, share and showcase thought leadership.
We look forward to having you join us for this virtual edition of the ADS & ARTC conference. Over 10 hours of content and thought leadership over two days, bringing together over 1,000 industry leaders and influencers to share their views on how the refining & petrochemicals sector is adapting in this time of great uncertainty.
KEY CONFERENCE THEMES AT ASIAN DOWNSTREAM SUMMIT & ARTC VIRTUAL 2020 INCLUDE:
- Surviving and thriving in an era of decarbonisatio
- Preparing the Plants of Tomorrow for the Energy Transition
- Aligning digitalisation and sustainability
- Role of Hydrogen in refining
- Petrochemicals influence on future energy trends
- Adapting to growing demand for petrochemicals
- Sustainability and the future of fossil fuels
- Energy Efficiency, Conservation
- Developing a long-term petrochemical strategy
- Clean Fuel Technologies, Biofuels & Alternative Fuel Production
- Crude to Chemicals
- IIoT and digital developments
- AI and future of refining and petrochemicals
- The Future of the Downstream industry