Now in its 13th year, the Singapore International Energy Week 2020 (SIEW 2020) took place on 26-30 October in a new hybrid format. SIEW 2020 had featured onsite events held at Marina Bay Sands, combined with online streaming for all participants in Singapore and overseas.
Combining physical and virtual experiences
SIEW 2020 provided the ideal platform to foster dialogue and stronger collaboration between global energy stakeholders under the theme, “Creating our Low Carbon Energy Future Together”. SIEW 2020 delegates experienced the same level of high-quality insights and networking opportunities.
SIEW 2020 provided unrivalled opportunities to tap into the global energy industry, foster connections and gain access to first-hand insights from energy thought leaders. Here’s how SIEW Delegates had benefitted:
- Participated in five days of onsite & virtual networking, presentations, panel discussions, roundtables and report launches to discover the latest developments in energy
- Took part in interactive Q&As and live discussions throughout SIEW
- Networked with all attendees, sponsors and speakers
- Set up onsite & online 1-2-1 meetings and created new contacts from the SIEW energy community
- Benefitted from access to all SIEW event recordings and slides on-demand
We have developed new and exciting ways to engage your prospects so you can enhance your thought-leadership, drive brand awareness and actively generate leads.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available for both onsite and online components of SIEW 2020. To find out how your organisation can reach out to SIEW’s global audience of decision-makers, please contact: