Many questions abound regarding the state of the LNG and Hydrogen markets and the future trajectory they will take. From a slowing global economy to fragile international relations to increasing environmental concerns, the gas markets are at a crossroads.
The S&P Global Platts LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia – the official gas event of SIEW 2020 – taking place virtually on October 27-28, will seek to tackle in-depth major issues such as the impact of COVID-19 on LNG markets and the risks to an emerging hydrogen economy; wave of long-term contract expirations; trade flow dynamics; and the latest developments in the industry’s burgeoning spot market.
The virtual format gives direct access to insights from over 25 industry leaders from key powerhouses, suppliers, buyers, traders, regulator and financiers. Additionally, the interactive online tools allow you to fully immerse yourself in the conference and enable you to enhance your experience. Network, ask our leading experts your burning questions and read up on the latest trends simply with a few clicks of the button!
- The role of LNG and hydrogen in accelerating a sustainable energy future
- The impact of a slowing global economy on LNG markets and the risks to an emerging hydrogen economy
- Trading, marketing and risk strategies in a long market
- Factors influencing project finance and infrastructure in the new decade
- Competing fuels and their commercialization strategies compared to the LNG market
- Hydrogen as a transportation fuel vs the EV revolution
- Spotlight on emerging economies – will the region deliver on future demand growth?
- LNG shipping fleet outlook and LNG bunkering – what you need to know in 2021
S&P Global Platts is proud to be the official gas partner of Singapore International Energy Week 2020, one of the largest gatherings of energy professionals from across the region.
- Dr. Tan See Leng, Minister, Prime Minister's office, Second Minister for Manpower and Second Minister for Trade and Industry, Republic of Singapore
- Sarah Bairstow, Chief Commercial Officer, Mexico Pacific LNG
- Doug Wharton, VP Origination, Asia, Cheniere Energy
- Yurika Tokuzumi, Deputy Director for International Affairs, Oil and Gas Division, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, METI Japan
- Keita Enjoji, Head of LNG, General Manager, Tokyo Gas Asia
- Koji Yamashita, Chief Representative for Asia and Oceania, Nippon Export and Investment Insurance
- Alan Lau, President Director, PT Anglo Euro Energi Indonesia & Member, United Nations Economic Commission For Europe
- Rajnish Goswami, General Manager – LNG Marketing, Total
- Varun Gujral, Head of Energy Sales, Asia Pacific, ENGIE
- Captain Walter P. Purio, CEO, LNG Marine Fuel Institute
- Dr. R.K. Malhotra, President, Hydrogen Association of India
- Tom Smeenk, Business Development Manager – Asia and Middle East, Vopak
- Andy Low, CEO, Neuto Group
- Johnny Harjantho, Managing Director, Smart Energy
- Jean-Baptiste Dubreuil, Senior Natural Gas Analyst, International Energy Agency
- Saunak Rai, General Manager, FueLNG
- Agnieszka Ason, Visiting Research Fellow, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- Tobias Davis, Head of LNG – Asia, Tullett Prebon
- James Simon, Bulk & Energy Derivatives Broker, GFI Group
- John Ho, Director, Intercontinental Exchange
- Daniel Mallo, Managing Director Head of Energy Infrastructure and Metals and Mining, Société Générale
- Dorian Delteil, Head of Oil & Gas, DBS
- Lyndon Desa, Director Oil and Gas, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
- James Whistler, Global Head of Energy Derivatives, Simpson Spence Young
To find out more about the conference, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.