Asian Downstream Summit is Asia’s most influential downstream oil & gas event, and a globally recognized brand, that brings together senior industry leaders and decision makers across the downstream value chain to discuss the most pressing challenges and issues that the industry is facing, and how to overcome them.
Asian Downstream Summit will be co-located with the popular Asian Refining Technology Conference (ARTC), that annually hosts all the major NOCs, IOCs, integrated oil companies, EPC contractors, consultants, financiers, lawyers, technology vendors, and service companies, that come together to set the tone for the future direction of Asia’s refining & petrochemical industry.
Asian Downstream Summit (ADS) and Asian Refining Technology Conference (ARTC), together make up Asia’s most important regional gathering for the downstream oil & gas sector, and remains a “must-attend” gathering in the regional industry calendar.
Asian Downstream Summit Overview
The 2021 Asian Downstream Summit focuses on “Industry 4.0”, and will dig deep into the journey of digital transformation, from automation to autonomous operations, and dive into the opportunities along the way that allow operators to achieve sustainable operational excellence, even in challenging market conditions.
As part of our 2021 agenda, we will examine how operators can leverage off technologies to modernise and optimise their existing infrastructure, and thrive in a transitioning and evolving energy market. We will also examine the evolution of downstream supply chain, and how the trend towards new “cleaner” energy sources will impact the traditional oil and gas industry. How can the industry - governments and regulating bodies - collaborate to maintain a dynamic and competitive market? And how can downstream oil and gas players maximise the sustainability of their operations?
Attracting only relevant delegates that are all looking for the latest digital technologies, this event provides an excellent platform for companies to showcase their software solutions to key Asian buyers.
Asian Downstream Summit 2021 Conference Themes
- Post COVID-19 industry outlook – short, medium and long term
- Preparing the plants of tomorrow for the energy transition - how will the trend towards new “cleaner” energy sources impact the traditional refining & petrochemical industry
- Embracing Industry 4.0: Creating the sustainable refinery of tomorrow
- Moving towards the era of the virtual refinery - What will the smart plant of the future look like
- Important market shifts & trends: disruptors & game changers in refining & petrochemicals
- Digital Twins & how augmented reality and virtual reality are reducing the need to step into the plant
- Robots in the downstream value chain – what lies ahead?
- Empowering the workforce: Training, resources and preparing the workforce for the digital revolution
- Asset Management and IoT to drive plant improvements, achieve operational excellence and improve quality
- Artificial intelligence in downstream – where is it likely to change the industry in the next 5 years?
- VR & Drone technology for plants
Asian Refining Technology Conference (ARTC) Overview
Against the global landscape of accelerating change throughout the oil & gas industry, Asian Refining Technology Conference (ARTC) is the key meeting point where thought-leaders look to the future, to embrace change and capture new opportunities to deliver profitable market growth and value creation across the downstream oil and gas supply chain.
The 2021 ARTC programme focuses on the theme “Preparing the plants of tomorrow for a sustainable & low carbon future”, and this year’s event will gather leading industry influencers and experts to share their expertise and first hand case studies on global refining and petrochemical market trends, how operators can remain sustainable and competitive in an evolving market, and how digitalisation and IIoT is changing critical business infrastructure.
Asian Refining Technology Conference (ARTC) Themes
- Towards a zero (net) carbon refinery
- Next step in hydrogen story: Refiners and Petrochemicals go sustainable
- Circular economy - waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Status of regional projects: ongoing, revised scope, updated goals, implementation challenges
- Innovative Clean Fuels and Petrochemical Technologies
- Co-Processing with Renewables
- Carbon Capture, Storage and Application
- Securing a Future through petrochemical Integration
- Adapting to growing demand for petrochemicals
- Next Steps in Energy Efficiency
- Large scale project updates from refinery and petrochemical leaders
- Why converting existing brownfield refineries into a Crude Oil to Chemicals (COTC) complex has become a necessity in the recent years
- Revamping hydrocracking units to increase flexibility and margins
- Innovative catalysts designed to meet today’s challenges while anticipating future challenges
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Shaping the future of refining: outlining the journey to a carbon neutral sector
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE 2021
ADS & ARTC Awards of Excellence is the most prominent awards ceremony in the Asia Pacific industry calendar, and represents a benchmark of excellence for those working in the oil & gas industry.
The Awards of Excellence honors and recognizes industry visionaries and companies who have showcased outstanding performance and innovative technologies and are enabling the market to become increasingly efficient through technological development.
CEO of the Year Award
Female Engineer of the Year
Young Engineer Award
Best Digital Transformation Program
Innovation in Oil & Gas Digital Technology
Rising Star of the Year (Vendor)
Downstream Project of the Year
Award for Excellence in Health & Safety
Sustainable Technology of the Year
More information about the award categories, click here:
SUBMIT AWARD NOMINATIONS
Simply submit all your completed entries to Tanushree Mulraj with a subject
'2021 Awards Nomination' at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us to discuss your participation
Tanushree Mulraj, Portfolio Director, World Refining Association
Mobile: +971 52 575 2089
Audience Development Executive