Power systems of the future must be flexible, relying on dispatchable renewable energy, storage and enhanced transmission. To enable this transition to a more sustainable energy future, it is necessary for the grid to evolve, not only to manage flexible and variable power sources but to cope with the increased load brought about by greater electrification.
Future of the Grid is Singapore’s foremost grid-focussed event, and the official Grid event of SIEW 2021. On October 29, leaders from across the global T&D value chain will gather to examine the impending challenges faced by our grid system and the technologies, policies, strategies and investment that will enable it to embrace disruption and support the drive to a sustainable future.
Programme highlights include:
- Singapore’s future grid strategy
- Global electrification trends
- ASEAN Grid Advances
- Infrastructure challenges in integrating greater EV use on the grid
- Vehicle to Grid challenges and opportunities
- Engaging the customer
Who Will Attend?
The event will be attended by senior representatives, officials, engineers, thought-leaders and executives across the value chain from:
- Utilities and Regional Grid Operators
- Technology and Service Companies
- Government/Regulatory Bodies
- EPC Companies
- Financiers and Investors
- Infrastructure Developers
- Educational Establishments
Portfolio Director - Asia