7th LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia Conference
The journey towards decarbonisation
The story of LNG and Hydrogen has never been more paramount. As new generation fuels which hold substantial promise for energy transition, LNG and Hydrogen are pivotal in the trajectory towards clean energy.
In partnership with Energy Market Authority, S&P Global Platts 7th LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia conference is part of SIEW (Singapore International Energy Week) – one of the biggest gatherings of policymakers, industry CEOs, and international thought leaders in the region.
The official gas event of SIEW 2021 will explore critical in-depth issues such as LNG markets in the post-pandemic cycle, risks to an emerging hydrogen economy, the latest developments in the industry’s burgeoning spot market, and the impact of energy transition and net-zero on the Asian gas markets.
- The role of LNG and hydrogen in accelerating a sustainable energy future
- Understanding carbon neutral LNG and the evolution of LNG markets in a post-pandemic marketplace
- Factors influencing LNG project finance and infrastructure in the new decade
- Trading, marketing, and risk strategies in a long market
- Role of hydrogen in Asia’s future energy mix – government policies, pricing, and value
- Hydrogen as a transportation fuel vs. the EV revolution – who will win?
- The race for decarbonization: opportunities and challenges in Asian gas markets
The 2021 speaker line up will showcase over 30 global industry experts which currently include C-level executives from BP, Exxonmobil, CPC Corporation, Cheniere Energy, Tellurian, Chiyoda Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, SMBC, Lazard, Societe Generale, HDF Energy, Intercontinental Energy, Hyzon Motors and many more!
The two-day program will feature high-caliber content and industry speakers with content-rich panel discussions, breakout sessions, Q&A, networking, exhibit booths, and much more, all within a hybrid in-person and online environment.
To submit your interest as a speaker or an attendee at the event, please contact: Nazya Ayaz at Nazya.firstname.lastname@example.org.