In partnership with Energy Market Authority, S&P Global Platts 7th LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia conference is part of SIEW (Singapore International Energy Week) – one of the biggest gatherings of policymakers, industry CEOs, and international thought leaders in the region.
As the official gas event of Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) 2021, the 7th LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia will seek to tackle critical in-depth issues such as LNG markets in the post-pandemic cycle, risks to an emerging hydrogen economy, latest developments in the industry’s burgeoning spot market, and the impact of energy transition and net-zero on the Asian gas markets.
- The role of LNG and hydrogen in accelerating a sustainable energy future
- Understanding LNG markets and their evolution in a post-pandemic marketplace
- Factors influencing LNG project finance and infrastructure in the new decade
- Trading, marketing, and risk strategies in a long market
- Role of hydrogen in Asia’s future energy mix – government policies, pricing, and value
- Hydrogen as a transportation fuel vs. the EV revolution – who will win?
- The race for decarbonization: opportunities and challenges in Asian gas markets
In 2020, the event welcomed more than 35 senior leaders on the program from BP, Total, Vitol, Cheniere Energy, PTT, Tokyo Gas, Engie, Pavilion Energy, METI, NEXI, NARUC, among many others, and featured keynotes from Minister Dr. Tan See Leng from the Republic of Singapore and H.E. Dr. Rashid Al Leem of Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority.
The 2021 program is currently under production, and we are looking forward to bringing you a fresh lineup of high-caliber speakers. To submit your interest as a speaker at the event, please contact: Nazya Ayaz at Nazya.firstname.lastname@example.org