In partnership with Energy Market Authority, the 8th Asia LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Conference by S&P Global Commodity Insights is a part of the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW), taking place on October 26-27 and is one of the biggest gatherings of policymakers, industry CEOs, and international thought leaders in the region.
As the official gas event of SIEW 2022, the 8th Asia LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets will seek to tackle critical in-depth issues such as the impact of war on LNG and Hydrogen markets, risks to an emerging hydrogen economy, latest developments in the industry’s burgeoning spot market, and the continuous drive for energy transition and net-zero goals in the region.
Key 2022 topics:
- How will gas markets evolve post-pandemic in accelerating a sustainable energy future?
- The evolution of CNL and LNG’s role as a cleaner fuel will evolve in the energy transition
- Insight into latest government policies, pricing, and strategies in commercializing and scaling hydrogen
- Developments in hydrogen as a transportation fuel
- Opportunities and challenges in decarbonizing energy systems in Asian gas markets
- Key factors for commercial robustness in the energy transition
- The role of carbon markets in emissions reduction and offset
This year we welcome leaders on the program from Air Liquide, Pavilion Energy, Asia Pacific Energy Research Centre (APERC), AXPO Singapore, ENGIE GEMS, Mercuria, Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC), PT Pertamina Gas, HDF Energy, Black & Veatch, DBS, MUFG, among many others.
Expect content-rich panel discussions, breakout sessions, Q&A, networking, exhibit booths, and much more! If you like to enquire more about the Conference, you can contact us at email@example.com.