Qualified for 3 PDUs by Professional Engineers Board (PEB)
|Time (GMT +8)||Session|
|10:30 – 11:30 hrs
||Session 1 – Securing a Resilient and Sustainable Energy Future|
This session will address how regional governments and stakeholders can work together to ensure a sustainable and resilient energy future. Speakers will also share their perspectives on the action needed to accelerate the low carbon energy transition while ensuring green and inclusive growth
- How can governments and industry stakeholders work together more effectively to co-create solutions for a more resilient and sustainable energy future?
- What are key steps that can help overcome hurdles in the energy transition to achieve energy security goals?
- How do we ensure policies and business models support inclusive growth towards a sustainable energy future?
|Alan Heng |
Group Chief Executive Officer
|Julien Pouget |
President, Asia Pacific, Exploration & Production and Renewables
|11:30 – 13:00 hrs||Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00 hrs||Session 2 – Accelerating Low Carbon Solutions|
This session will address how governments and corporates can catalyse the development of supply chains for low-carbon solutions such as hydrogen and carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS). Speakers will also share their perspectives on the role that innovation plays in improving technology and driving down costs of low-carbon solutions.
- What are the latest low carbon innovation and technologies that can reshape the energy landscape?
- What are the opportunities for emerging technologies in pushing the low carbon energy transition?
- How can we encourage innovation that actively improves and drives down the cost of low carbon solutions?
| The Hon Bill Johnston MLA |
Minister for Mines and Petroleum; Energy; Corrective Services; Industrial Relations
|Matthieu Giard |
Vice President, Member of the Executive Committee
|Irtiza H. Sayyed |
President of ExxonMobil Indonesia; Asia Pacific President for Low Carbon Solutions
|Kazuhisa Yano |
Executive Chairman, Osaka Gas Singapore and Chief Asia Representative
|14:00 – 14:30 hrs||Spotlight on Low Carbon Innovations|
This session will explore major challenges inhibiting the meaningful deployment of hydrogen and other low carbon alternatives. Speakers will share their perspectives on how industry players can work hand in hand to advance low carbon solutions.
- How can industry and governments work together to scale and commercialise nascent low carbon technologies?
- What are the challenges in developing low carbon alternatives?
- How do we remove barriers to accelerating the development of low carbon solution technologies to meet with the global energy demand?
|Tatsuya Terazawa |
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Institute of Energy Economics, Japan (IEEJ)
|14:30 – 15:15 hrs||Session 3 – Mobilising Greener Financing for Energy Infrastructure|
This session will address how greater sustainable private financing and growing corporate net zero commitments can come together to achieve low carbon goals earlier. Speakers will share their perspectives on facilitating green financing for energy infrastructure developments, including how these investments would lead to more renewable energy projects and grid renewals, and interconnections in the region.
- What is the state of play for sustainable financing and what gaps needs to be closed?
- How can we effectively facilitate green financing to ensure sustainable and resilient development of energy infrastructure?
- What opportunities lie in Asia for green financing to support the low carbon energy transition?
|Tan Su Shan |
Group Head of Institutional Banking
|Maeda Tadashi |
Chairman of the Board, Japan Bank for International Cooperation and
Special Advisor to the Cabinet, the Government of Japan
|Cindy Lim |
Chief Executive Officer
|Dr Uwe Krueger |
Head, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
Head, Industrials, Business Services, Energy & Resources
|Abhi Bhuchar |
Head of Energy and Industrials, Asia Pacific
|15:15 – 15:30 hrs ||Closing Remarks
|Zhang Zhigang |
Member of the Board
State Grid Corporation of China